We're growing like crazy, and we need some help. We'll teach you all about the Ohhh brand and our way of taking care of our customers like good friends in exchange for five hours per week of your time.
- you like people, and have a bubbly fun personality and excellent written and spoken communication skills
- you want to learn about starting a business, marketing or customer service, or you're trying to beef up your resume with some first-hand experience
- you are 19 or over and live in Toronto/Greater Toronto Area
- you are able to dedicate 5 hours per week Monday to Friday plus help out at events about once/month on the occasional weekend/weeknight for a minimum commitment of 3 months; other than events you will work from home
- you think Ohhh's owner, Katrina is really kewl and want to be just like her <--- not actually a requirement
What You'll Do:
- assist with basic customer service overflow via email and phone (note: you will HAVE to sign a legally binding non-disclosure agreement as our customers' privacy is of the utmost importance) for approximately five hours per week
- occasionally help out at events on evenings and weekends (no more than one/month) <--- This is very fun and great experience.
- do some "light" marketing work (all training will be provided)
What You'll Get:
- the opportunity to work with a successful female-owned Canadian company that is growing rapidly
- a reference letter from Katrina
- free tickets to fun events as they become available
- one hour/month of one-on-one mentoring with Katrina to help you work on your own projects/resume/business
- discounts on Ohhh stuff and the occasional freebie
- PLUS! We are looking at making this internship into a paid position in the next 3-6 months.
How to Apply:
- email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com