Every woman needs a set of balls. Tee-hee.
Ben Wa balls are used for two purposes - one, to help strengthen the Kegel or pelvic floor muscles, and two, for pure pleasure in a type of self-initiated personal massage. Some women also use them with their male partners, too, for added zing to their intercourse!
- glass is hypoallergenic and easy to clean
- warm quickly to your body temperature
- cute, girly blue flower design inside each glass ball
- set of two comes in a stylish black satin storage box
- suitable for beginner to intermediate users (determined by size); as these measure approx. 3" in diameter each (they look small and unintimidating, don't worry)
- perfect for women who want to tighten their pelvic floor muscles for stronger orgasms, and ideal for women who have given birth and want to tighten their vaginal muscles
How the heck...?
- insert both balls one by one
- squeeze your pelvic muscles as tight as you can and then release - the balls give you instant feedback
- most Kegel experts suggest 10 reps of slow squeezes followed by 10 reps of fast squeezes, and repeating the sequence a few times
- many women find the sensation both relaxing and stimulating - it may even bring on a big "Oh" (or should we say "Ohhh")